cell phone + data bundle + blue tooth + laptop with battery
+ tech-minded boyfriend = temporary internet access!
So. I sat down to write—right now—and nonsense spewed forth from my normally sane fingertips...
Sweets and Mars
and spun glass jars,
and glitter stars.
and kings and queens,
and silver dreams.
and ghostly wails,
and tasty snails.
And bright blue flames,
with golden manes.
I wasn’t sure how to end it. Bang! seemed like a good option :-)
This post of nonsense was inspired by Rachael Harrie’s first Crusader Challenge. Click on over to this post to find out more about the Writers’ Online Platform-Building Crusade. You too could be a part of it!
So let’s just review...
1. Wrote a post beginning with “I sat down to write the other day and...” – check!
2. Included the random words, Mars, quidditch and elephant – check!
3. Link back to the original post – check!
4. Following ALL my fellow crusaders – check!
5. Put a blogroll of the crusaders’ blogs on my blog – check!
Looks like I’m all done! So, from the (literally) darkest tip of Africa, I bid you good night :-)