Sunday, May 20, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: "Whatever game you're playing..."

Traitor, the third installment in the Creepy Hollow series, is due to be released this coming Friday--if all goes according to plan (which, last time, it didn't!). Until then, here are six sentences to keep you entertained!

 
     Ryn leans forward, the same way he did when telling Aria to mind her own business. “Whatever game you’re playing, you’re going to lose,” he whispers. “And I’ll be right there to say ‘I told you so’ when it happens.”
     “Great. Well, at least I have something to look forward to.” I cross my arms. “Now why don’t you go parade your lack of dignity somewhere else?”

To view other authors' Sunday Sixes, visit the Six Sentence Sunday website.

7 comments:

Kela McClelland said...

I already had book one on my TBR, I just added the other two. Looking forward to getting to them :)

I also wanted to let you know that I have something for you on my blog today. :)

Hope you have an awesome day :D

M.L. Falconer said...

Congratulations on your release Rachel!! That's great news. I've enjoyed your Six's and I do look forward to learning more about your work.

mlfalconer@yahoo.com

Trisha said...

I still haven't read #2, but I've got it all ready to read in my "ebooks to read" pile!

Libby said...

Good luck with Friday's release!

Golden Eagle said...

Good luck with your book release!

I love the dialogue in your six sentences. :)

alexia said...

Nice excerpt! Your new cover is gorgeous by the way (as are the other two). Good luck!

Mina Burrows said...

Love it. Great dialogue. Keep me posted, sweetie. Let me know if you want to do a guest post or something to promote traitor as well as the others. :)