Friday, May 25, 2012

TRAITOR (CREEPY HOLLOW, #3) is now available!

Woohoo!
Violet and Nate's story continues in the third installment 
of the Creepy Hollow novelette series, TRAITOR!



I haven't included the blurb here out of consideration 
for those who haven't yet read the previous stories.


TRAITOR is hanging out online at the following places
Amazon
US | UK | DE | FR | IT | ES

If you feel like Tweeting, Facebooking, or spreading the word in any other way, you have my permission most heartfelt appreciation! You can use the hashtag #CreepyHollow on Twitter (I keep telling myself that if I use it enough times is will eventually become a 'thing'! ;-) Haha)

Examples, for your convenience :-)
The third story in @RachelMorgan13's #CreepyHollow series is now available! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085Y952W
Violet and Nate's story continues in TRAITOR, the third installment in @RachelMorgan13's #CreepyHollow series. #YAFantasy http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085Y952W
Who will betray whom in the third #CreepyHollow story? Find out in TRAITOR, by author @RachelMorgan13 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085Y952W


FREE STUFF!!
(That got your attention, right?!)

To celebrate the release of TRAITOR, the first story in the series, GUARDIAN, is going to be free on Saturday May 26th and Sunday May 27th! (Well, assuming the Amazon KDP Select free promo thingy works ... This will be the first time I'm trying it!)

So if you haven't yet got your copy, make sure to download it this weekend!




~  ~  ~

Look at the pretty covers lined up next to each other ... *contented sigh*


15 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! The covers look really good together.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I like how the covers are different, yet it is easy to tell that they belong to the same series. Excellent job and kudos to the designer.

Allison said...

Congrats! I agree, the covers look pretty cool. Looking forward to reading it. Mentioned on my blog :)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Eeek!! Congrats, so excited for the latest in the series. I plan to buy it next week. Your covers are divine.

Krista McLaughlin said...

I love your covers next to each other! I am so very excited to read this next book! :) Congratulations!

Carrie Butler said...

Congratulations, Rachel! :)

Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations on your book release! :)

Ciara said...

Those are some AMAZING covers. Love them!!!

Unknown said...

Downloaded and ready to read! :)

Gwen Gardner said...

Love the new cover. I've read Guardian and Labyrinth already - tried to re-download Guardian this morning but Amazon knows I already bought it and wouldn't let me, lol! Oh well, I shared it on my FB page. Gonna get Traitor really soon - I have a new Kindle and have to figure it out:)

Juliana Haygert said...

Woot! Just bought it!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog through Allison. Your covers look amazing. Congrats on the launch! Now it's time to download...

cleemckenzie said...

How exciting for you! Great cover. Will definitely do a bit of Tweeting etc.

RaShelle Workman said...

I'm so late to the party, but I tweeted. Looks great!

Lydia Kang said...

Congrats, and what a gorgeous cover! Wow! Sweet giveaway too. Tweeting.