Friday, May 18, 2012

Interview with Author Lindsay Paige

Today I'm interviewing Lindsay Paige about the release of Whatever It Takes, the third book in the Bold As Love series.


1. Let’s start with an easy one: are you a plotter or a pantser?
Plotter

2. What's a completely random fact about you that most people don't know?
I have a touch of carpal tunnel in my hands.

3. What was your favorite book as a child?
I didn't read much as a child. I didn't get into reading until about seventh grade. My favorite book back then was The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks.

4. What do you find is the hardest thing about writing?
The hardest thing about writing for me is to make sure I convey what the characters are feeling good enough for the reader to feel them too.

5. Who are your writing inspirations?
Jessica Park, Nicholas Sparks, Jamie Magee, and Elizabeth Waldie to name a few.

6. Out of all the characters you’ve ever created, tell us about the one you’d most like to meet in real life.
I'd love to meet Jake! He's my ideal guy.

7. Is there anything you’ve learned about your Bold As Love series SINCE you began publishing it?
I've found messages in my books that I didn't intentionally put there. I had one goal when I began and that was to make something that was real and these little messages about life were incorporated along the way.

8. If Whatever It Takes had a theme song, what would it be?
Whatever It Takes by Lifehouse. It was the song that played constantly in my head while writing, from beginning to end.

9. If for some reason you couldn’t be a writer, what would you be?
I have no clue. There's nothing I love as much as I love writing.

0 comments: