These are really good. You should try them. Seriously.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bars
1/2 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 cup oatmeal
1 big slab of chocolate
1. Cream the butter and sugar till fluffy.
2. Add the egg and beat well.
3. Add the peanut butter and vanilla and mix in.
4. Add the remaining dry ingredients.
5. Spread into a 12 x 9 inch pan and bake at 180°C for about 20 min.
6. Break the chocolate slab into pieces and place on top of the hot bars.
7. Let stand for a few minutes until melted, then spread the chocolate over the top.
8. Combine the ingredients below to make a thin icing.
9. Drizzle the icing over the melted chocolate layer.
10. Cool in the pan and then cut into rectangles.