Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (3): Fire

Title: Fire
Author: Kristin Cashore



It did not surprise Fire that the man in the forest shot her. What surprised her was that he shot her by accident.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the title and author too so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!


12 comments:

Jenny Q said...

oohh, great teaser! I've got the first book in this series on my Christmas wishlist! Here's my Teaser from Firelight. And I've got a big giveaway, too!

gautami tripathy said...

Sounds good to me!

Teaser Tuesady: Remedies by Kate Ledger

Anonymous said...

oh...that's sounds great^^
thx for sharing.

here's my teaser: http://semicrazed.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-8.html

xoxo

Anonymous said...

That teaser was very drole. The pic's not loading though of the book.

Bast said...

I like this teaser.

Aimee said...

Great teaser! This sounds very interesting. I will have to check it out.

My teaser is from Torment

Golden Eagle said...

I love Fire :) One of my favorite books!

Joanna St. James said...

oh my! consider me teased.

Lisa said...

I loved Graceling and I can't wait to read Fire!

Margo Benson said...

Ooh, a great tease!

Julie said...

I bought Graceling for Not-So-Bebe-Girl Autumn last Christmas. She promptly lost it at the YMCA when she was there, and she's been pouting ever since. Little does she know that Graceling AND Fire will be in her Christmas book box this year! Thanks for sharing your teaser! Here's mine: http://jewelknits.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays-november-30-2010.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

That's a clever teaser...

Here's mine:

(click my name)