Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Game of Tag

I have been tagged by fellow SA writer/blogger Misha from My First Book to answer the following questions:


If you could go back in time and relive a moment, what would it be?
That exact moment when I opened the newspaper on the day my Matric results came out and FINALLY discovered what I'd got... And it wasn't just the results themselves, but the entire terrifying world of possibility that lay before me at that point.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I'd go back to my first year at Cape Town University and HAVE MORE FUN! (I was so darned responsible and boring!)

What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
Ok, this isn't a movie/TV show, it's a book. The reason being because the whole way through reading it I was thinking THIS IS ME! The character was a neat freak, complete germ-o-phobe, scared of getting into trouble for missing classes, and quite happy to stay home and read a book instead of going out and partying. ANNA from Stephanie Perkins' ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS.

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
Go see Misha's answer. We live in the same country with the same unfortunate politicians, and I feel the same way she does about this bloody agent (<--- if you've seen the interview you'll know who I'm talking about!) guy.

Name one habit that you want to change in yourself?
Biting my lip.

Describe yourself in one word.
Busy
(All the time!)

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Helpful
(She's doing a blog series (here and here) on tips to improve your and your audience's blogging experience)

Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
To amass adoring fans To chat with other readers and writers about stories, writing, publishing, rubbish and basically all things book-related.

Name at least three people to send this meme to, and inform them.
These are all people I've met recently:
Carla
Luana
Sammy



AND AND AND!! Don't go yet!

Sarah is hosting a blog hop (and competition!) to build links between and get to know other awesome writers :-)
(And I'm on her 20 Awesome People list! Eeeeee!)
Link

7 comments:

Carla said...

Thanks, Rachel! I'm totally changing something about my college days too...though not my major. I absolutely loved majoring in Biology!

Carla

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers. Food for thought too. :O)

Jemi Fraser said...

Great answers! I don't have a clue who I most resemble... that one will have me thinking for a bit!

KM Nalle said...

oooo. That question about resembling someone is good. Great answer too. Anna and the French Kiss is on my TBR list.

D. U. Okonkwo said...

He he, I liked that!

alexia said...

Fun post! Thanks!

The Quiet Mind said...

awesome, loved reading it....loved your answer to what character to resemble....for me it would be a nun!