Sunday, May 1, 2011

Extreme Makeover!


Ok, so I'm not actually making over my blog, but I am making over me :-) Well, not me me, but the way I represent myself across cyberspace. I've been using the same picture on all my different social media platforms, but you can't actually tell from it what I look like.

I guess when I started out in the blogosphere I was scared of using a photo that shows exactly who I am (um... I can't actually remember why now!). Anyhoodle... The time has come (as the Walrus said, to talk of many things: of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of... ... I'm definitely getting carried away here, but I love that poem!) for the great reveal!!


Ok, not great compared to really great things... but still, this is a big step for me!

So come back tomorrow for the great reveal!

Oh yeah, and don't forget about the X Marks the Spot Treasure Hunt. Now that the A to Z Challenge is over you should have time to find the hidden Easter eggs ;-)


10 comments:

Laura Josephsen said...

You know, that's the first time I've seen your current picture up close. When I've seen it as a really tiny Avatar, I always thought it was a picture of a stone angel with a red background. ;)

Unknown said...

Haha! Well I guess an angel isn't so bad ;)

The Words Crafter said...

My kitties will likely always be my avatars, and I love to redo my blog periodically....very mysterious. Will be waiting for the reveal.....

Kit Courteney said...

*Drums fingers on desk*

Hurry!

Golden Eagle said...

I always thought your avatar was cool--it's bright, and different from many of the other images. But I'm quite intrigued about this great reveal . . . :)

Nas said...

Waiting eagerly for the great reveal!

erica and christy said...

I always thought of you as bathed in some sort of wine...looking forward to the big reveal!!
erica

Su said...

I love that poem, too!

And I'm with Laura; I totally thought your avatar was a sculpture.

Grandpa said...

I like "anyhoodle..."

I'll definitely be back tomorrow to see you (I mean really see "you") :)

Grandpa
Life on The Farm

Ellie Garratt said...

Ooo...I'll be back for the reveal!

Ellie Garratt