Friday, May 17, 2013

Princes and Heroes from Animated Movies

If you're a regular visitor to this blog, you may be aware of the upcoming release of the second novel in the Creepy Hollow series, THE FAERIE PRINCE. Woohoo! Less than two weeks to go! And you may also know that in celebration of this release, there will be a blog fest of sorts, where you get to tell everyone who your fave fairy tale prince/hero is and why (any day between May 30th and June 2nd, although May 30th would be best).

To get you thinking about some of the possible candidates, I've found some pictures of princes and heroes from animated movies.



Prince Charming (Cinderella) | Aladdin (Aladdin),


Mr. Incredible (The Incredibles) | Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid

Woody (Toy Story) | Hercules (Hercules)

 Prince Adam/The Beast (Beauty and the Beast) | Li Shang (Mulan)


And, uh, did you know that many of these princes and
heroes have had "makeovers" as underwear models?! 
Yeah, they're looking pretty hot and hunky!


And what about the less traditional heroes, like Shrek and Sulley?
 



So many to choose from! 
Please join in and tell us who your favorite is on May 30th!
(or between May 30th and June 2nd, if you can't do May 30th!)

10 comments:

Brandon Ax said...

Mulan...that is my favorite animated Disney movie.

Hey where is Shrek and Sulley's underwear picture...lol.

Unknown said...

Haha! Interestingly, I couldn't find underwear shots for them ;-)

Sarah McCabe said...

I can't pass up a fun topic like this. :)

Cathy Keaton said...

I don't see Gaston anywhere in that underwear line-up! LOL. I might do this meme. I definitely look forward to reading people's posts when the time comes. ;)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Definitely in. You've picked a great range in previews Rachel.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Think I already have too many commitments during that time, but sounds like a fun idea.
Less than two weeks - get excited!

Anonymous said...

Did somebody say "fairy tale princes"? You can count me in! :D

Nick Wilford said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

The Words Crafter said...

this sounds like fun!

Trisha said...

I love this blogfest idea ;) I love all the Disney princes, but I also have a real soft spot (or maybe hot spot? Hehe) for Henry in Ever After. woo!