Monday, May 13, 2013

Morgan Media Will Be Launching Very Soon!

Oops, it's been almost two weeks since I posted something here! But I do sort of have an excuse ... I've been busy, busy, busy. Not only am I launching a book this month (which means the past couple of weeks have been full of editing, proofreading and formatting), but I'm also

<cue big announcement>

launching my own business!

Yup. Me = business woman. In pajamas! It's the best kind of business woman, in my opinion (although my auditor friend does like to tell me that one of the things she loves about her job is dressing up in smart suits).

Anyway, a few of you know about this business venture; most of you don't. It's called Morgan Media (an author services business), and it's something I've been planning for over a year now. Last year I didn't have enough time to get it going (teaching and writing put enough on my plate), and the past few months this year have been spent slowly organizing things while also writing The Faerie Prince. So now is the time!

Launch week is May 20th to May 23rd

Next week I'll be highlighting different services offered by Morgan Media on different blogs from Monday to Thursday. Book covers, book trailers and more. Please come by next week to check out those blog posts! For now, you can visit the website, "like" the Facebook page, and "follow" on Twitter.
Please, please "like" and "follow"! I promise to follow back ;-)



Find Morgan Media in the following places online: 

21 comments:

Elise Fallson said...

That is awesome news. Can't wait to find out more about Morgan Media!

Kyra Lennon said...

I'm so excited for people to see what you can do! <3

Annalisa Crawford said...

If the covers of your own books are anything to go by, you're going to be in hot demand. I was your 2nd Twitter follower :-)

Brandon Ax said...

Good luck on the book and the new business. I'll have to drop by and follow.

Carrie Butler said...

Oh man. Do I know what an undertaking this is! (I've been doing something similar, but I'm still saving for the business license, DBA, etc.) How awesome for you. :D

Congratulations!

Allison said...

This is exciting! Best of luck to you :)

Allison (Geek Banter)

Unknown said...

Sounds very exciting, shall be back.

J.L. Campbell said...

Congrats, Rachel. I just know you'll be successful. Your covers alone are amazing.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's very cool, Rachel!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Congrats Rachel, you're going to do great.

Unknown said...

Yeah Rachel!

Cherie Reich said...

Congrats! And I love your Morgan Media logo! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'll be back to learn more about it!

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Congratulations!!!

Cathy Keaton said...

This is very cool! If only I could finish writing a book.....

Unknown said...

Big congrats Rachel! This is really amazing. Wishing you lots of good luck :)

Arlee Bird said...

Good luck with the new venture!

Lee
Tossing It Out
An A to Z Co-host blog

Crystal Collier said...

Cool beans! I'm looking forward to all of the details. =)

Gina Gao said...

This sounds like awesome news! Can't wait to hear more.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

nutschell said...

wow! how exciting! cant wait to find out more!
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Anonymous said...

yeah, this is just what I need. best of luck to you :)