Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (21): Oppression


Title: Oppression
Author: Jessica Therrien

"How do you find these kinds of secret places?" I asked.
"People with secrets need places to keep them."



Oooh! Secrets! And that's why they call it a teaser ;-)

It gives me great pleasure to post a teaser written by someone whose blog and publication journey I've been following for a while now. OPPRESSION is released later this month!




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the title and author too so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!


9 comments:

Beth F said...

They do indeed.

Amy said...

Great teaser! I can't wait to check this one out - thank you for sharing! :)

Cherie Reich said...

Great teaser, and I love the cover art. :)

Here's my teaser: http://surroundedbybooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesdays-tundra-37-by-aubrie.html

Golden Eagle said...

Interesting teaser!

Allison said...

This is a fun idea. I think I will join in!

Allison (Geek Banter)

Susan Oloier said...

I like the teaser...and the cover, too.

Unknown said...

Hello! I'm following you from the campaign! :)

Natasha Hanova said...

Great, now I have to add another book to my "Read" list. Oh, wait. That's not actually a problem, is it? Guess what I'm trying to say is Thanks. The cover is interesting and the teaser intriguing.

I knew I'd like this blog. :-)

Theresa Milstein said...

That makes me want to know more.