Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Holiday Goals: Day Three

Goal word count: 3200 (I gave up on the idea of adding the previous day's missed words. That was never gonna happen!)

Actual word count: 2700

Comments: So. Once again I've missed my daily quota. BUT the awesome news is that I miscalculated how many words I'd need to get to the end of my current project and so... I'm finished already! And I did several hundred words of a new project! And I had a wonderful dinner out to celebrate my four year dating-anniversary! (Okay, the exclamation marks shall stop now...)


3 comments:

Sarah Tokeley said...

This is brilliant news, well done you! Sounds like you're having a positively wonderful week all round :-)

Brooke R. Busse said...

-high fives- We've both finished then! I'm not starting a new project just yet, but I'm planning my NaNo novel. I'm also wondering on a piece for a contest.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Congrats on ALL accounts Rachel!