Sunday, June 19, 2011

Another Game of Tag!

I was tagged by both Amy and Laura in the same day!

1. Do you think you're hot?

Right, since everyone else seems to be avoiding the real meaning of this question, I'm just going to go for it.
HELL YES!
(Okay, that was a joke, people, a JOKE! Stop looking so shocked! I'm actually really cold right now...)

2. Upload a picture or wallpaper you are using at the moment.

I have Windows 7 and my Desktop is set to the slideshow option of the landscape photos.



3. When was the last time you ate chicken?

At lunch time.

4. The song(s) you listened to recently.

This was playing on the radio when I drove back from gym just now...


5. What were you thinking while doing this?

I need to do this tag thing before I forget.
I think I pulled a muscle at gym. Why didn't I warm up properly?
I should dry my hair. Wet hair is probably why I'm still sick a week later...

6. Do you have nicknames? What are they?

Rach (That was kinda obvious, wasn't it?!)
My sister and I call each other Poo (or Poop). Can't quite remember why... I think it started out as Poodle.

7. Tag 8 blogger friends.

Okay, I'm gonna tag some of my newer followers :-)



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is funny how everyone is avoiding the hot question and turning it around. Fun answers! :D

Anonymous said...

Great tag answers :O)

Trisha said...

Hehe...Poo. I like it.

erica and christy said...

We keep forgetting to do this. But for the record, yes we're hot. It's summer, after all. :)
erica

Nas said...

Fun answers! Great to know you better!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture, could do with that in our yard!

Amy said...

LOVE your song choice! :)

____ said...

Love your answers! And don't feel bad for saying that you're a hottie!! Thanks for tagging me, I look forward to reading more of your blog! :)

Shari said...

Love your wallpaper pic! Fun tag answers too.

Jennie Bennett said...

Thanks for the tag. Love landscape photos! I just did this tag a couple weeks ago, but I wanted to let you know that I appreciate you thinking of me!

Nichole Giles said...

Cool! Thanks for the tag. It's fun to get to know you better.

KM Nalle said...

Own your hotness Rachel! And, who wouldn't be cold looking at that chilly mountain scene.

Mary Aalgaard said...

Great responses. I was tagged last week, too. It's a fun one.

Gwen Gardner said...

Rachel, thanks for the tag! The "hot" question was a little ambiguous, but that made it fun. I just posted my Tag blog and tagged eight other people :)