If you're not a crusader and you want to know more about this craziness... click here.
1. I wear some form of shoe approximately 99% of the time because I really don't like my feet to feel dirty! And of course there's the danger of being cut by broken glass or some dodgy person's accidentally-dropped blade, of course.
2. I have a friend who bloviates ALL the time, and quite honestly I'm embarrassed sometimes to be around him... I mean, no one needs to speak as though they're in the presence of some eighteenth century queen of England!
3. I correct people's pronunciation. I know it drives them nuts, but the correct pronunciation just demands to be spoken every time someone says it the wrong way! Sometimes I have to bite my tongue and just not say it (like if it were my boss or someone I just met!), but my poor boyfriend may just strangle me when I tell him once again how to pronounce schnitzel (come ON! It's not snitchel!!).
4. I can usually see things from someone else's point of view as well as my own. This must have made me quite an easy child to raise because when my mother said things like, No, you may not sleep over at your boyfriend's house when his parents are out, I kinda had to agree with her!
5. I've been going on holiday to this mountain resort since I was about six. We go on long hikes, row boats across the lake, and there's even this little animal park where children can play with and feed the rabbits, guinea pigs, pigeons and other fuliguline creatures.
6. I can't go a day without writing something, even if it's short. I carry a notebook around with me in my handbag/school bag so that I don't miss a single idea!
I may have revealed something about myself that isn't strictly true... I hope you managed to guess what it is ;-)