Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Free Audiobooks this Summer from SYNC > YA Literature into Your Earphones

I discovered yesterday from someone on Triberr that Sync gives away some free audiobooks over summer. How cool is that?! You can see the schedule here (they're given away at different times between May 30th and August 21st).

Here are a few I'll definitely be downloading:

Of Poseidon, by Anna Banks

The False Prince, by Jennifer A. Nielsen

The Raven Boys, by Maggie Stiefvater

Enchanted, by Alethea Kontis



Do you listen to audiobooks? Personally, I've never listened to one.
I'm looking forward to trying it out!



10 comments:

Kittie Howard said...

Hmm, some interesting reads. I listened to an audio book a few years ago and enjoyed the experience. But I don't think I could listen and drive as, ahem, I did doze off during that read.

Kittie Howard said...

Hmm, some interesting reads. I listened to an audio book a few years ago and enjoyed the experience. But I don't think I could listen and drive as, ahem, I did doze off during that read.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Wow! How awesome. I'll have to check them out. I'm a huge fan of audio books and read them when I walk and do housework. I've read these and have others I haven't read to read first, but I'd love to re-read The False Prince. It's one of my favorite books.

Gina Gao said...

These sound like really interesting reads! Thanks for this post.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I tried once but it didn't work for me. But I'm willing to go again. These books seem like great selections.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this. Free is always good.

Cathy Keaton said...

I download their audiobooks every summer! I'm excited about getting The Raven Boys. Good thing I didn't already buy it.

Franny Stevenson said...

Thanks for the tip! I’ve started recently to listen to audiobook, because with the baby I didn't find any other intelligent way to read more! I love them!

Gwen Gardner said...

I used to check out audio books from the library and listen to them when I was driving, especially on long trips. It was fun!

Unknown said...

Oh neat!! You share the neatest insights, Rachel. Thank you for letting us know :)