Monday, January 2, 2012

Bring it on, 2012!

This is the year I see my name in print! Ahem, digital print, at least. Which, as anyone owning a Kindle/[insert your e-reader name here] knows, is an awesome kind of print :-)

Creepy Hollow begins in March this year.

I'm also looking forward to Rachael Harrie's Fourth Writers' Platform-Building Campaign, which runs from February 6th to April 31st.

And, of course, the great Blogging from A to Z Challenge, which runs during the month of April.

And many other things to look forward to this year, I'm sure. For now, I leave you with a quote by Minnie Louise Haskins:

I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year, "Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown." And he replied, "Go into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than a known way." So I went faithfully, finding the hand of God, and trod boldly into the dark night, and he led me towards the hills and the breaking of day in the lone East.



8 comments:

Cherie Reich said...

Yay about Creepy Hollow!

I'm looking forward to participating in Rachael Harrie's 4th Writers' Platform-Building Campaign and the A to Z Challenge. :D

KM Nalle said...

Happy New Year! Looking forward to Creepy Hollow.

Colene Murphy said...

Sounds like you've already got an exciting year planned out! Congrats! Happy New Year!

Susan Oloier said...

Congrats on Creepy Hollow! I am inspired by all of you wonderful writers who are publishing. Happy New Year!

Sarah Tokeley said...

I'm so excited for you about the book. It's going to be a great year :-)

Trisha said...

An exciting year for you with the upcoming release!! I'm not sure if I should do the Campaign, the A-Z is enough! haha

Abby Minard said...

I am so excited for your book to come out! I didn't participate in either of those blogging events this past year- too big for me, lol. But i will enjoy encouraging others in them again this year! Have a wonderful 2012!

Golden Eagle said...

It sounds like you've got a lot planned for this year! :)

I'm also planning to participate in the Platform-Building Crusade and the A-Z Challenge. They should be fun!