Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Creepy Hollow Series: Together at Last

Indie Life is a monthly feature hosted by the fabulous Indelibles where we get to share something related to indie writing life.

~  ~  ~

Guess what I'm celebrating this month? The completion of my very first series! Yaaaaay! On October 21st, all three of my books will be out in the published world. Whooopeeeee!

So what does that mean for me as an indie author? More freedom! No publisher telling me I have to write in the same genre because that's the way they branded me. I can go whichever way I want now. And that's what I plan to do!

For now, I'd like to introduce you to the Creepy Hollow series, finally able to chill together on a couch/shelve instead of a computer folder :-)



14 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's next Monday! Awesome. Congratulations, Rachel. I remember when you started the series.

Cherie Reich said...

Congratulations, Rachel! How exciting to have all three books together!

Andrew Leon said...

Two of those are sitting in my Kindle app waiting to be read. I suppose I will need to do that when the third one is out.

Raine Thomas said...

Congrats, Rachel! I can't wait to finally free up some time to read this series. :)

M Pax said...

lol That made me laugh. I had to clear off other books for my own. Isn't it great? Yours look so beautiful.

Murees Dupè said...

Congratulations! You must be so happy and feel so proud. You are just amazing!

Kittie Howard said...

Congratulations, Rachel. I couldn't be prouder of you or happier for you.

Cathy Keaton said...

Very cool, Rachel! You got all these books taken care of pretty quick. Congrats! :)

Elise Fallson said...

Congrats! That is just awesome, plus they look great together. (:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats Rachel! That's an awesome accomplishment.

Cally Jackson said...

I loved reading this. Had a smile on my face the whole time. Can't WAIT to read WAR!! :-)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

What a great way to show us the complete series. Yeah being put around books like Divergent and *cough* Harry Potter series would be plenty of pressure for any book. So much fun to read, thanks and congrats Rachel.

J.L. Campbell said...

Congrats, Rachel. That was a fun exchange. Yes, I'm with you on having books that sit on a real shelf somewhere. That's quite an accomplishment. Enjoy!

Brooke R. Busse said...

Aw, this was so cute and creative, Rachel. ^^ I really, reeeaaallly need to get my hands on these books.