Monday, August 15, 2011

A to Z Stories of Life and Death

Fellow blogger and writer, Damyanti, has put together an ebook of bite-sized short stories, many of which were written during the epic A to Z Blogging Challenge.



How do you judge a teacher toying with the sexuality of her teenaged student? A boy who decides to murder his mother? What thoughts rage inside a pedophile serial killer before he shoots himself? These are some of the premises of 26 stories of life and death, based on 26 letters of the alphabet. They question the concepts of beauty, truth, and morality, by revealing the face of the other side.


The book is available at Amazon and Smashwords. Well done, Damyanti!

PS. Isn't the cover super-duper awesome?!




11 comments:

J.L. Campbell said...

Yes, I agree the cover is well done. Wishing Damyanti much success with this project.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

What a great idea! The cover is gorgeous.
A blogger who features marketing tips asked if he could catalog and link all of my A to Z posts as I'd posted a marketing tip every day. Book form is an even better idea though.

Susan Oloier said...

Best of luck to Damyanti. I think the cover is great. Unfortunately, covers have a way of deciding whether I invest time in a book or not. This one looks very professional! Nicely done.

Michael Di Gesu said...

A fantastic cover!

I had also thought about creating a book with my A-Z challenge posts.

WELL DONE Damyanti....

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Rachel, for the shout-out...though no amount of thanks are enough. Appreciate it, really, really.

Diane, the idea wasn't mine, it came from my readers of A to Z challenge :)

Susan, it was done by Marcel Heijnen at www.chemistryteam.com. Check out his other work!

Thanks Michael, and go for it! You could ask Marcel to do the cover for you too :)

jake said...

..and its just starting to take a life of its own.rather ironic,but exciting all the same!

Arlee Bird said...

I am so pleased with the initiative that Damyanti has taken to put this book together. And I am especially honored that the Blogging from A to Z Challenge has served as a springboard for this book. I have featured Damyanti on my blog today.


Lee
Tossing It Out

Cally Jackson said...

What a great idea! I hope Damyanti has much success with this book. :-)

Anonymous said...

Goodness that's gritty stuff indeed! Good luck to Damyanti.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Lee. You know if I could reach your home with a bouquet of thanks, I would :)

Cally thanks for your good wishes! I think this book has done its job by teaching me a whole lot about e-book publishing.

Medeleine, I hope you like it in case you get the chance to have a read!

Unknown said...

Damyanti, perhaps you could do some blog posts on what you've learned about e-book publishing. I, for one, would be very interested :-)