In order to accept this award I need to...
1. Thank and link to my nominator (check ✔).
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Present the award to a few bloggers I've recently discovered.
Seven things about me:
1. I can't sleep with a clock ticking but I can sleep with a fan blowing.
2. When I write I spend a lot more time thinking than I do actually writing.
3. I don't sleep with my windows open because I'm afraid someone might put their hand through during the night!
4. I teach students who are 15 to 18 years old, but I still give them a lollipop on their birthdays -- and they still like it!
5. I drive a little white Citi Golf.
6. When I try to sleep in the middle of my big bed I always end up diagonal somehow.
7. I put things away in special places for safekeeping and then totally forget where the special places are!
Passing it on...
- Roxy Haynie @ a woman's write
- Danielle @ Frenzy of Noise
- Holly @ Good Golly Miss Holly
- Michelle @ Perfecting the craft...
- Elana @ YA Author Elana Johnson
Go check out these bloggers' stylish blogs!
~ ~ ~
Also, before I forget (again!), Rach, Marieke and Tessa are holding a Trilogy Contest! There are some great prizes to be won, but you need to enter before January 31st...